Sunday 9 October 2011

Documenting October part 1



I decided to take a photo every day of October, hoping that maybe this will make me stop thinking about the fact that cold rainy days lay ahead and make me enjoy each day I'm living instead. So here are the photos from the first week. They are not that great, just snapshots of my daily life, really personal and true. :)


 
1.10.11. I went with my lovely Ioana to an event called Mic dejun de Bucuresti (Bucharest Breakfast) where we had some delicious cakes for our morning meal. :)


2.10.11. I dyed my hair red.


3.10.11. This was the day that uni started. Sunsets look awesome from my room. :)


4.10.11. Shitty web cam photo and reaaaaly tired face after a really tiring day.


5.10.11. Me and my room mates heart IKEA. :)

6.10.11. Pretty birds fly by every evening at sunset.

7.10.11. Afternoons on the hallway of my dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment